MEMBERSHIP – Your Future Is Our Future!
A Credit Union Trusted by Thousands
Holyoke Community Federal Credit Union is a financial cooperative that entirely is founded on community involvement. Funds deposited with Holyoke Community Federal Credit Union are kept within our communities to help our neighbors and friends build a better life for themselves.
- You are not just a member, you are one of the Owners!
- Savings and Checking accounts earn dividends.
- Dollars earned at the Credit Union, returned back to members with low interest rates on loans, and higher rates on investments.
- Holyoke Community Federal Credit Union serves the people who are affiliated within the territory of Holyoke, Colorado and Chase County, Nebraska.
KIDS ACCOUNTS - The Future of Banking is Here
DRAGON SAVER CLUB/ LONGHORN SAVER CLUB
- Savings Account for children ages between 0-15 years old.
- Minimum opening deposit: $5.00
- Minimum deposit per month: $1.00
- Minimum balance to keep account open is $5.00
- Make a deposit each month, receive a stamp on your saver club. Once you receive 12 monthly stamps, we deposit $5.00 into members account.
- Children ages between 0-18 years old.
- Minimum deposit: $200.00
- 1 year term
- Deposit into CD at any time of the CD term.
- Aggressive rates to encourage youth savings.